fact, opinion and poetry (not airy-fairy)


Monday 24 December 2012

Season of Goodwill

A cautionary tale concerning the dangers of overdoing the seasonal tippling. The narrative voice is from the female point of view. Any resemblance to a popular song is purely coincidental.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart,
You tried to impress, by lighting a fart.
Then you threw up in the sink
And put it all down to high jinks.

Then when, you swore at my mum
You'd the nerve to maintain, it was in fun.
When she said you were rash,
You just jeered at her moustache.

When you tripped over the cat,
You just blamed him, for being fat.
I said, you were an arse,
The whole thing was just a farce.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart,
You tried to impress, by lighting a fart.
This year, I may turn queer,

No comments:

Post a Comment